Privacy & Security
Information Collection, Use, and SharingWe are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We do collect any personally identifiable information through this site.
CookiesWe use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a small text file downloaded to your computer when accessing webpages that use them. Cookies allow a website to store and retrieve information about visitors’ online activity. Cookies are, for example, how a website remembers what display language you chose or what items you put into your online shopping cart. Cookies can be categorized by who places them:
- First-party cookies: These cookies are downloaded to a user’s terminal equipment from a server or domain managed by the publisher of the website whose service the user is requesting.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are downloaded to a user’s terminal equipment from a server or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that may be seeking data obtained through cookies.
- Session cookies: These cookies are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are often used to store information for the duration of a visit to the site (e.g., what account you are logged into).
- Persistent cookies: These cookies store data in the user’s terminal for a period of time determined by the entity controlling the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Performance Cookies:These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages, so that we can track the usage of our website and analyze traffic patterns. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor other than by their IP address. These cookies are only used to improve how a website works.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features or content. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customize. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video. The information these cookies collect cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/au/support/mac-apps/safari/
- All other browsers: Please look for a ‘help’ function in the browser or contact the browser provider.